LIBBY HOLMAN’S SWIMMING POOL USED FOR A SCENE IN THE FILM ‘8x8’, 1957
STRUCTURAL CONSTELLATIONS, 1950s
…peter eisenman is such a copycat
Penne with salmon and asparagus by Beetroot and Halloumi
- 200g penne
- 1 clove garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 piece lemon (zest grated)
- olive oil
- 250g salmon filet
- 1 bundle green asparagus (chopped in pcs of 2 cm)
- 50g peas
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cook the pasta al dente according to package instructions in salted water.
- Mix garlic, half of the lemon zest and some oil and rub this into the salmon filet. Add salt and pepper and bake this in a frying pan on medium high for about 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness of your filet.
- 5 minutes before your pasta is done, add the asparagus and the peas.
- Once the salmon is cooked tear into small pieces and add to the pasta.
- Stir in the creme fraiche and sprinkle with the rest of the lemon zest, the parmesan and a little bit of oil
BENT BLACK A, 1940
HANS DIETER SCHAAL
STAGE SET FOR ‘STADTRÄUME’ (‘URBAN SPACES’) AT THE BAUHAUS THEATER IN DESSAU, 1998